web analytics

Sponsorship

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

Opportunities to share knowledge

Gain exposure and credibility with airlines, operators, industry associations, media

 

Aviation Carbon Events have developed an enviable track record of delivering very popular, high-quality, high-satisfaction, professional conferences which are attended by a wide variety of airlines, operators and industry associations from around the world, with most delegates being key decision makers and influencers in their organisations, or beyond. Our events attract world-leading partners and sponsors and you can view who supported our last events under the Previous Events menu

We’ve attended hundreds of conferences and other events and we leverage our experience to deliver great events for you. But we’re not the only ones who believe that we do a good job – tremendous feedback from sponsors, and delegates from our previous event indicates that 94% rate us highly, with the remaining 6% still rating the event as being satisfactory – which means that a total of 100% of respondents were satisfied as a minimum!

The exhibition zone is integral to the conferencing area and immediately alongside the main hall and refreshment area. Its location allows spontaneous networking to occur and opportunities for information sharing in a relaxed, unforced, pleasant atmosphere.

We have a very limited number of slots still available – contact us now before you miss out!

 

OUR OFFER

    • A 2-day event at London Heathrow airport, one of the biggest hubs in global aviation. Overall, it’s a great opportunity to share your knowledge and inform the aviation industry of your services and products.
    • Partnering with leading aviation and carbon industry associations, recognised industry expert speakers and panelists.
    • Speakers and sponsors from the aviation, industry, governmental, carbon, finance, CORSIA, ETS and related support communities.
    • Since 2012, the ‘Aviation Carbon’ series of conferences has become a leading international event which is open to ALL airlines, aircraft operators and airports from around the world, not restricted to any small grouping or members of specific industry associations.
    • Previous events have attracted 300+ attendees from 60+ countries worldwide, including representatives from 120+ airlines and business jet operators. Post-event surveys have indicated very high satisfaction levels of delegates, sponsors and partners, including for the excellent networking opportunities that we provide.
    • Aviation Carbon 2018 takes place just weeks ahead of the definitive year for the global ICAO CORSIA scheme for which operators worldwide must prepare to monitor all international flights from 1 January 2019.
    • This deadline will help to focus airline decision-makers on getting assistance to ensure they are ready. It’s a great opportunity to encourage them to start early on understanding carbon management and developing purchasing and hedging strategies.
    • It’s a great opportunity for the aviation and sustainability sectors to meet and discuss the issues of the day.

 

EXPECTED PARTICIPANT PROFILE

  • Airline and aircraft operator decision makers

– Environment decision makers and influencers
– Finance, treasury, hedging decision makers and influencers
– Fuel management, operations, IT, pilots, other functions

  • Airline and industry association representatives
  • The carbon community

– Offsetters, traders, brokers, bankers and consultants
– Carbon exchanges and project originators
– Financial institutions
– Carbon analysts, information providers

  • Other Carbon, CORSIA, ETS, financial and non-financial partners

– governments, insurers, risk managers, lawyers / legal counsel, media, academics, etc.

Please use complete the contact form at the bottom of this page to learn more and discuss your specific sponsorship or exhibition requirements

 

 

Sponsorship and Exhibition Enquiry Form

Top